Are you looking to enhance your Capcut videos with catchy tunes? Adding music to your videos will enhance their overall quality and make them more engaging for viewers. We will go through the process of how to add music to Capcut. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced user, you can use the latest methods to add music to your videos. So, let’s start!
Capcut also offers voice over options for the users. You can use different types of music from the music library. Now we talk about how to add music to Capcut?
Capcut Music’s Copyright is Free?
There is a copyright restriction on Capcut music. Before uploading your video to YouTube or another platform, be sure to check the copyright status of the music you wish to use.But you can use Capcut music for your videos. If you can import from your device then there is no restriction. You can use it for free.
Why Add Music to CapCut Videos?
Music is crucial in video production. It helps create an immersive experience for viewers and adds depth to the storytelling. Here are some reasons to add music to your CapCut videos:
Part 1: How to Add Music to Capcut from TikTok?
Step 1: Download the TikTok video.
- Open the TikTok app on your mobile device.
- Find the video you want to use the music from and open it.
- Tap the Share button located on the right side of the video screen.
- From the sharing options, select the Save Video or Save to Gallery option to download the TikTok video to your device.
Step 2: Download and install CapCut
Step 3: Open CapCut and import TikTok Video
Step 4: Add Music to CapCut
- Once your TikTok video is imported, tap on the video thumbnail in the timeline at the bottom of the screen to select it.
- On the bottom of the screen, you’ll see a menu. Tap on the “Sounds” icon in the menu.
- CapCut will provide you with various options to add music. You can choose from the built-in music library, use your device’s music, or search for music online.
- To add TikTok music, tap on the Local tab at the top of the screen. This will allow you to select the music file you downloaded from TikTok.
- Browse through your device’s files and locate the TikTok video you saved earlier. Tap on it to select it.
- Cap cut will import the music into your project, and you can see it in the timeline along with your TikTok video.
Step 5: Adjust the Music and video.
- You can now adjust the music timing and duration to match your video. To select a music track, tap on it in the timeline.
- To trim or cut the music, drag the edges of the music track in the timeline to the desired start and end points.
- If you want to adjust the music volume, tap on the music track and adjust the volume slider that appears.
- In the timeline, tap on the video track to select it and adjust the timing. You can trim or cut the video like the music.
- Make sure the music and video are synchronized by playing the project and making any necessary adjustments.
Part 2: How to Add Music to Capcut from Spotify?
Adding Spotify music directly to CapCut is not possible due to Spotify’s terms of service restrictions. However, you can still use Spotify music in your Cap cut projects by following these steps:
Step 1: Find and Download Spotify Music
- Open the Spotify app on your mobile device.
- Search for the music track or playlist you want to use in CapCut.
- Once you find the desired track or playlist, create the playlist on Spotify and add the music you want to use.
- Download the playlist or specific tracks to your device by enabling the “Download” toggle switch next to each song in the playlist.
Step 2: Extract audio from Spotify Music
- Open a web browser on your device and go to a website that converts YouTube videos to audio files. You can use websites like mp3 converter or y2mate.com.
- Open the Spotify app and go to the playlist you added the music to.
- Find the first track you want to use and play it.
- Try searching for the same track on the YouTube app or website.
- Copy the URL of the YouTube video that matches the Spotify track.
- Enter the YouTube video URL into the conversion website again in the web browser.
- Follow the instructions on the website to convert the YouTube video to an audio file (MP3 or M4A format).
- Download the converted audio file to your device.